Page 1 of 1

India

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm
by 96_323
Just back from a 3week holiday in India.
Well ill be buggered up a back alley, i dont have a clue how you could own a nice car and live there.....
The quality of driving is unbelivable!!!
Anybody on here from India??

Re: India

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:31 am
by sehnazjoshep
India is the very good place in the world. I liked its different religion and festival which are celebrated by different types of people all together. I liked festival of Diwali in India very much. It is a festival of diyas.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 pm
by 96_323
Ah yea amazing country, i loved everything there except the driving and the traffic.
If i lived there i would never buy a nice car, it would be scraped beyond recognition in minutes!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 am
by dixon45
Well i have always loved to visit India.Last time i went i remember its was some festival time.And all people were seen playing with colors.I love the way the people their celebrate different festivals.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 pm
by mickyjashuas
India is a country in South Asia. This is the seventh largest country by geographical area, the second most populous country with over 1.18 billion people, and the most populous democracy in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:15 am
by haydenaddison
As a country India has a big population. In India there is the fabulous place to watch out in a life. There are different places like Taj Mahal which is a symbol of love is famous in all over the world. Another thing is that in India it is a country in the world where lot of religious people stay in one country.