Page 1 of 1

325i and 318 what parts can I use?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 am
by Gallo1627
Hello new guy here!!! I'm trying to research something before I desmatle this car. Ok here is the situation, I own a 93 325i and I havent driven this car for the past 2 years, it's been sitting outside on the driveway and yes the elements have damage a lot of parts!!! I had a colision and damage the left fender, hood, complete bumper, radiator. Also both front windows and sunroof are out completely, seats need to be replaced, the actual stick for shifting rear right suspension. What a mess! My friend owns a 1995 318 and his about to sell it to the junk yard, but he told me to take off what ever I need, does any one know exactly what parts can I use?? Specially the mention above?? Thanks and hope some one can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 325i and 318 what parts can I use?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:28 am
by davidaln9
Hi Gallo
Well if both cars are 4 doors then everything should be able to be swapped. The radiator would probably be the only problem.
If the 318 is a coupe then everything in front of the A pillar may still fit. The rear suspension in the coupe and sedans is different.

Re: 325i and 318 what parts can I use?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 am
by Gallo1627
Hi thanks for your response Davidaln9, and no the 318 it's a two door and
My 325i is a four door, I noticed that the fenders and hood are different, do you know if I an use the entire front?